Tonights game

:yawn:

"We're very disappointed. We didn't play well enough.

"I felt we started the game as poorly as we've started any game since I've come back to Rangers and I think that set the tone for the evening.

"I didn't think we played that well in the second but at least we showed an intensity that was missing in the first half of the game.

"Overall, we can't complain about the result. Our overall play wasn't of the standard that it has been in recent matches.

"Give Inverness a bit of credit, they defended very well and we huffed and puffed for the whole evening.

"Over the period of the game I can't say we've thrown away three points because we didn't create that many opportunities for the amount of possession of the ball we had."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/7919306.stm

No anger, no passion, no fire in the belly. Tired, spent, beaten. You see it in his eyes, his body language, hear it every time he is interviewed.

Aye, right. You're delighted to see it, ya Walter hater. :flipa:

(joking btw)

(yes, bad time for joking)

You're quite wrong, I'm no Walter hater but I do hate to see him as manager of Rangers because he just isn't up to the job any more.

You're quite wrong, I'm no Walter hater but I do hate to see him as manager of Rangers because he just isn't up to the job any more.

You know, the more you tell me that, the more I start to believe it. Shit, I'm a sheep too.

Christ on a bike I've just read that in 28 SPL games this season we've failed to score in 7 of them. Championship form that ain't. FFS without Mendes our best attacking player's a centre half.

Yeah & captain caveman, sorry Fergie had a really good game.

FCUK the people booing. Bunch of twats. Apparently they think that's going to give the team the support they need to recover from this defeat & win the league. MORONS!!!!!

Can I ask you something serious here, do you enjoy watching that type of football?

OK it's Rangers but it's not nice to watch and hasn't been since Walter has been back. You can let him off to start with as he had to steady the ship he was left and done so but he has spent a lot of money up to now and still we're playing the same way which is dreadful to watch and teams are wise to the way we play such as woeful teams in Inverness, St Mirren etc!!!

We haven't won the title for 3 years now and the manger or the team don't seem to have any bottle to win this one either.......

We're Glasgow Rangers ffs we deserve better than this..........:rfc: