Tonights game

I dislike booing.

That said Shroomz, you make it sound like the booing will be the death knell to our title hopes. WRONG. Shite performances like tonight against the worst team in the league will be the death knell to our title chances.

No-one was booing before the game...... and what result did we achieve.

Sorry but these are paying customers and have every right to boo. Further, if anything, the booing should actually motivate the players next time out to not suffer the same at the end of the game.

That's not really the point though. It's not the fans who are stopping us winning championships.

Norris, we've got a good team, but at least half of the players on the park tonight were shite. No excuse for that & it's not the managements fault. These players get payed an f'ing fortune to play for this club & they should earn their bloody money.

I don't know what the script is with all these 'fans' that flood out of the stadium early either. These guys can pay to get in the door, but can't spare an extra half hour to support the team till the final whistle blows? FFS.

I dislike booing.

That said Shroomz, you make it sound like the booing will be the death knell to our title hopes. WRONG. Shite performances like tonight against the worst team in the league will be the death knell to our title chances.

No-one was booing before the game...... and what result did we achieve.

Sorry but these are paying customers and have every right to boo. Further, if anything, the booing should actually motivate the players next time out to not suffer the same at the end of the game.

Booing isn't going to help Craig, no way, never. Do you honestly think the players are going to step up their game so that they don't get booed? Come on man! They need to step up their game, but not because of some freaky fear of getting booed off the park by their own fans. That's just outrageous.

Norris, we've got a good team, but at least half of the players on the park tonight were shite. No excuse for that & it's not the managements fault. These players get payed an f'ing fortune to play for this club & they should earn their bloody money.

I don't know what the script is with all these 'fans' that flood out of the stadium early either. These guys can pay to get in the door, but can't spare an extra half hour to support the team till the final whistle blows? FFS.

He brought on Lafferty and pushed Miller out wide on the left, moving Fleck out to the right. Then he brings Naismith on and plays him right wing.

Davis and Fleck have both needed a rest for a couple of weeks as well. How can Walter not have seen that? Why didn't he act upon that? We have a big squad, but he just won't use it.

And now he's lining up a contract for Weir to play for us until 40.

As johnnyk says there is absolutely no passion in the team any more. Terry Butcher has passion, he's just turned a relegation fodder mob of shite into a team climbing off the bottom in the space of a few weeks.

Booing isn't going to help Craig, no way, never. Do you honestly think the players are going to step up their game so that they don't get booed? Come on man! They need to step up their game, but not because of some freaky fear of getting booed off the park by their own fans. That's just outrageous.

Shroomz. The team had the chance to step up their game. They didn't. Then, and only then, were they booed.

I didn't say every Rangers fan is a moron. I'll tell you exactly what happened & I know I'm right. All the fans in Ibrox tonight that feel like you do started booing. It was a small portion of fans to begin with. What then followed as the booing continued was a bunch more fans joining in because they were pissed off at getting beat & dropping points and lost a grip on reality to the point of acting like sheep.

You're right again and now you know you're right. Penetrating analysis, which your fellow supporters can only benefit from.

Terry Butcher has passion, he's just turned a relegation fodder mob of shite into a team climbing off the bottom in the space of a few weeks.

Wait a minute now. Terry Butcher walked into a team that couldn't really have gotten any worse.

No, what is outrageous is that these players get paid a ton of money and yet you think that they should need to feel loved to perform.

You say that they wont be motivated to perform if they get booed..... yet there is equally as much chance that by not nooing that they will become apathetic to the cause !!

The reality should be that they should have a desire to win the league regardless of the actions of the fans. So if they cant handle booing fans when things dont go their way then they shouldnt be playing the game for the thousands of pounds they get each week.