Nigel Clough at Rangers v Accies

It was said he was watching Easton, seems to be a bit more than just one player. This is from a newspaper in the East Midlands.

:rfc::rfc::rfc::rfc:

Clough was in Scotland at the weekend to watch Hamilton Academicals take on Glasgow Rangers - and has been linked with a move for Accies defender Brian Easton.

But the Rams boss insists he was there to watch several players from both sides.

He said: "We went to see one or two players, looking at players for next season.

"The lads were watching games around the country.

"We are trying to identify players for next season. I think there are some good young players up there and financially it fits into what we will be trying to do in the summer.

"We are going to try to add three or four players to the squad at least.

"I do think there are some very good players up there and probably the SPL, apart from the top two or three teams, is akin to the Championship.

"Financially, I think wages-wise it's realistic and pretty much in line with what we are trying to do at the start of next season.

"We didn't go up to specifically look at any one player - two or three from each side.

"Rangers have quite a high turnover of players, so there were two or three on each side we were looking at, no specific player."

MaCarther and MacCarthy would be the pick of Hamilton's team but was he casting an eye at our players ? Do we know for sure ?

As The Manics once said 'Everything Must Go'.....

Cammy F