Before yesterday, Hamilton hadn't conceded at home since mid-November. That's 5 clean sheets. Taking that into consideration, it wasn't such a bad idea to bring on a more defensive player like Whittaker. Tbh, I think Whittaker is as much of a goal threat as Lafferty anyway.

Didn't think we sat back after scoring. We controlled the game, created numerous chances before and after the goal and defended brilliantly. Can't remember Hamilton having even one clear cut chance.

Cammy F

Hamilton had 0 shots on target, I think we had about 10 plus plenty of near misses (including hitting the bar) and some bad misses too. Possession must have been something like 63:35.

I thought we played not too bad away against a side with a pretty decent home record.

Hamilton had 0 shots on target, I think we had about 10 plus plenty of near misses (including hitting the bar) and some bad misses too. Possession must have been something like 63:35.

I thought we played not too bad away against a side with a pretty decent home record.

Who had the other 2%? :flipa: