Novo No1 on annoying list

What he said... :) It's my own cheating heart is a wonderful and brilliantly written song !

Cammy F

Dissapointed with this as really like Glasvegas , why do these idiot bands feel the need to play the tim card as if it is a status symbol. (Fruitellis for example)

Would they be so keen on this if they go down the Barras and see young Finbar punting there latest album for �£2.50 along with cheap fags and socks ? and rebel cd's.

Just another bunch of bandwagon Rangers haters - Feck them all especially Rod Stuart , he would turn up to the opening of a green envelope.

I am sure in the song

"Its my own cheating heart that makes me cry" there is a definete metion of Rangers ?

Will still listen to there music but any respect i had for them is well gone.

Dissapointed with this as really like Glasvegas , why do these idiot bands feel the need to play the tim card as if it is a status symbol. (Fruitellis for example)

Would they be so keen on this if they go down the Barras and see young Finbar punting there latest album for �£2.50 along with cheap fags and socks ? and rebel cd's.

Just another bunch of bandwagon Rangers haters - Feck them all especially Rod Stuart , he would turn up to the opening of a green envelope.

I am sure in the song

"Its my own cheating heart that makes me cry" there is a definete metion of Rangers ?

Will still listen to there music but any respect i had for them is well gone.

Just listened to the song and read the lyrics but can't see anything obvious regarding a reference to Rangers...?

http://www.onlylyrics.com/hits.php?grid=5&id=1015915

Cammy F

The man is a cock. Don't know if anyone saw him on Never Mind the Buzzcocks but if you did you would not be surprised by this.

Yeah I saw it and was embarassed for Glasgow. This story explains it all. His pretentiousness and effected, contrived image is very consistent with his obvious football club of choice.:wanker:

Edited by Cotter
sp

What a loser. First saw him interviewed after T in the Park last year and he came across as a right boring twat who thinks his opinion is the be all and end all.

Wouldn't waste my time worrying about this, at end of the day they all hate Nacho because he chose the righteous over the unwashed.

Glasvegas are minging IMO, unless your in a wrist-slitting mood

Edited by Yieldshields loyal