McCoist excited by Aaron talent

Guest Jum Spence

What I would like to see is Fleck on the left and Aaron on the right (or vice versa even), move Davis in one and drop either Ferguson or Mendes (Ferguson being the more likely for me).

That could have been a option when they made the substitution today, but Fleck wasn't really in the game at that point and it probably made more sense than taking Fergie off.

It would be good to see them both in action in some future game, particuarly if we go a couple of goals up.

That could have been a option when they made the substitution today, but Fleck wasn't really in the game at that point and it probably made more sense than taking Fergie off.

It would be good to see them both in action in some future game, particuarly if we go a couple of goals up.

I thought Papac played Fleck out of the game. i lost count of the oppertunities he had to pass to Fleck and he went for other lesser easir options.

But I do agree that Aaron is a better bet than fleck. we all know he has the Ability and could turn out to be a rel gem in the league run in.

To be honest if you are going to go Aaron Mendes Davis Fleck then you have to go 4-5-1\4-3-3. Edu coming in for Boyd or Miller.

I would start out 4-4-2 to see if Fleck and Aaron can handle the physicality. If they can't then yes we would need someone else in there.

If they can track back and assist the full backs when we dont have the ball (Fleck has already shown he is willing to do that) then I see no reason to go with a 4-4-2