Tottenham v Arsenal

To be fair Almunia had a good game. Clichy is the business. When he first came in I didnt think he would replace Cole. Changed days though, he is better than Cashley.

Decent game and a draw was probably fair. Spurs had all the play but rarely tested Almunia

Thought both teams played well and agree that Tttenham had more of the play.

Right up until the final whistle I thought they were going to get the winner, unfortunately that didnt happen.

Thought Van Persie was maybe Arsenals best player.

Without doubt I think the best player on the park was Palacios, he looks like a bloody boxer though.....

Wenger furious with the ref for disallowing the goal. I thought it was 50/50.

Agree with Jon Palacios was MOTM, he is a tiger - could be what keeps Spurs up. Thats what Arsenal miss. Chelsea are missing it in Essien aswell, then Man U have Carrick, Anderson etc in there, Liverpool have Mascherano and Alonso but Arsenal dont have anyone in there like that.

Arsenal have it all to do now for a CL spot, the way they are playing Everton will pass them soon. But you still look at the squad and when the first choice XI are on the pitch then they are easy on par with Man U. Take Fabregas, Walcott, Rosicky and Eduardo away and of course they are going to struggle.