On SSN the now saying the clubs are still some way off agreeing a fee for the player although Keane is in London trying to agree personal terms.

Spurs are signing their old players. Next in line is Gordon 'Jukebox' Durie. :thup:

Benitez has obviously seem something he doesnt like that everyone else cant.

You just wonder if moving back to Spurs so soon will be a good thing or a bad thing. Im hoping they get relegated but cant see it with Keane and Defoe.

Defoe is now out for the next 10 weeks.

Keane will still be hero-worshiped by the Spurs fans I bet.

I'm not a fan of Benitez at all, the only thing he has done different this season is cut his stupid rotation policy and hard to argue with his record unfortunately.

Keane is a fantastic player. Big, big mistake by Rafa letting him go. Spurs play Liverpool last game of the season (I'm sure SSN said that yesterday) and Keane might come bac to bite them on their arse. He'd love it if he did!

Yeah thats right cos they were saying you couldn't predict something like that being the case.

As much as I hate to, I'll probably stick a tenner on their next game against eachother for Keane to score first :(

Why he didnt get to play up front while Torres was injured is just beyond me but as I say, Im no fan of Benitez

Here's a point - hasn't Keane played for 3 clubs this season then?

Remember Cousin last January transfer window, he played for the French mob, Rangers but wasn't allowed to move to Fulham as he'd be breaking a FIFA rule.

Keane has played for Spurs, Liverpool and Spurs again. Hmmmmm! :strange: