Best man on the park yesterday for me was Big Boogie,worst player had to be Whittaker who was god awful

Just coming off a comment from Ian on another thread, but am I right in thinking Bougherra played in midfield for Charlton sometimes?

Looking at the way he picks up the ball and charges forward with it makes him look at ease there. Not that id move him from the back at the moment as we have nobody else to put in there

I thought he could play CB, RB and CM or DM.

Certainly seems to use the ball well but no way we could afford to move him from the back....

Dailly and Weir again anyone. Nah just let's keep Magic at the back.:)

How is Webster getting on in the reserves?

IF we can call them smaller teams, maybe he should get his chance in the smaller games but only if he is performing to a decent level for the reserves.

Weir proved a great buy but can surely only go on for so much longer.

I'm sure I'd read somewhere Jon that Websters been told he's free to find himself another club. Don't think you'll ever see him near the first team.

Haven't read that so thanks.

Makes him and Gow signings that never ever got a look in then :S