Celtic make approach for Fletcher

Guest Jum Spence

Don't rate Fletcher as much as Naismith. In fact I don't really rate the hibee much at all beyond being a half decent lower SPL striker. And how he got a game for Scotland before Boyd is just baffling.

I was worred with the title as I thought they might be going for Darren...

I was worred with the title as I thought they might be going for Darren...

Would that worry you like Cal? I know I hate Man U so I'm maybe not the best to ask but in my opinion Darren Fletcher is vastly over-rated. I can't fathom out how he now gets a regular game for MU and/or Scotland for that matter.

As for S Fletcher as has been said, more than welcome to him especially as Hibs seem to want a heck of a lot of money for him.

I'd be interested to read views on Darren Fletcher

Would that worry you like Cal? I know I hate Man U so I'm maybe not the best to ask but in my opinion Darren Fletcher is vastly over-rated. I can't fathom out how he now gets a regular game for MU and/or Scotland for that matter.

I uold have agreed with you prior to this season WTD - but I actually think that Fletcher has been one of Man U's better players this season. Certainly early in the season his goal rate for a midfielder was very good and he got himself into some very handy goalscoring positions.

I would fear them more with Darren Fletcher than I do with Steven Fletcher.

how he got a game for Scotland before Boyd is just baffling.

That's just one of a list of things that have left me in no doubt that Burley is a completely donkey & that unfortunately, I really can't see us qualifying for the World Cup under the management of him & Terry Butcher. If we qualify it'll be own to luck & not that pair's shocking management of the team.