Favourite Rangers Fanzine

Guest Bobby Grove
pm has been sent no further comments made on the VB in this forum at the bequest of Frankie

And another email where you make no mention of any threats....pants on fire mate. All I can get from this is, a guy who's utterly paranoid...

Good to see that your conducting a wee campaign now getting some of your members to make pish comments on my site - whose acting like kids now? Tell them to grow up and yourself also. If you don't ant to read out articles then don't visit the site.

Oh and just a wee add on - if anyone comes up to me in Linwood and is abusive to me whether physical or verbal I'll be glad to pass on all the details of comments made from your site to the coppers and my lawyer, So just inform them of that mate.

Andy

Guest Bobby Grove
Can I ask you to pm the same info to me please. I can hardly wait.:whistle:

This was the reply he was sent. May not be very pleasant, but hardly any threats issued.

Pants on fire kiddo...............

Hi Andypandy

You really are a paranoid little boy. Grow up you sad little nerd. Do you honestly think I care what you do? Do you honestly think you are so important, that I'll waste my time on someone like you?

You are a pathetic little waste of space Andybhoy, who I'm sure will progress to working for the Linwood advertiser in due course. You seriously think I'm going to get someone to come to Linwood to see someone as unimportant as you? Why would I bother with a jumped up little weapon like you Andy?

Which website writes about who?

Do we bother with you?

Have we ever written anything about you?

Now grow up you horrible little oaf and grow a set of balls. I'm away to pack my bags and head to sunnier climes.

Jeez oh! Andy's setting his Lawyers and the coppers on me.

bwhahahahahahahah

I've looked at your pm'd "evidence" and it is strictly a case of move along please, nothing to see here. I guess you'll have to achieve victimhood another day. Sad really. Perhaps this thread should be suspended right here to avoid giving further oxygen to this man's nonsense.

Edited by maineflyer

Guest scotzine

good to see that you two arent paying heed to Frankies wishes by continuing this discussion in public. As for the evidence - capture 1 shows sectarian language launched at me - and was evident with many posts made by members on my own site.

Capture 2 although shows that the admin said not to post sectarian language did ask his members to bombard my site - which by law is illegal - hackers use this tactic to close sites down temporarily.

Capture 3 shows the comment made by the admin and I quote ' Rearrange Andy if you are looking in...' If thats not a statement to ask anyone turning up to attack me then I dont know what is.

As ive stated before I will no longer talk about any other forum on this site in particular the VB. As for Bobby Grove who certainly seems to be the VB Admin or at least one of their members given that Maine has probably laucnhed a thread in there also about this - I sent both of the above the captures and both of them failed to mention the comment asking for anyone popping on by to rearrange me - states plain as day as a threat of violence on my person.

End of.

Guest Bobby Grove
I've looked at your pm'd "evidence" and it is strictly a case of move along please, nothing to see here. I guess you'll have to achieve victimhood another day. Sad really. Perhaps this thread should be suspended right here to avoid giving further oxygen to this man's nonsense.

My children issue bigger threats to each other. That was utterly pathetic my friend. Time for you to stop harrassing Bears and Rangers website owners.

Guest Bobby Grove
good to see that you two arent paying heed to Frankies wishes by continuing this discussion in public. As for the evidence - capture 1 shows sectarian language launched at me - and was evident with many posts made by members on my own site.

Capture 2 although shows that the admin said not to post sectarian language did ask his members to bombard my site - which by law is illegal - hackers use this tactic to close sites down temporarily.

Capture 3 shows the comment made by the admin and I quote ' Rearrange Andy if you are looking in...' If thats not a statement to ask anyone turning up to attack me then I dont know what is.

As ive stated before I will no longer talk about any other forum on this site in particular the VB. As for Bobby Grove who certainly seems to be the VB Admin or at least one of their members given that Maine has probably laucnhed a thread in there also about this - I sent both of the above the captures and both of them failed to mention the comment asking for anyone popping on by to rearrange me - states plain as day as a threat of violence on my person.

End of.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Paranoia at it's very best.

I'd rather arguments between other sites didn't form part of the main board to be honest....

Perhaps not my place to say, but i'd chop the last few pages of this thread.

Not the kind of nonsense I come on Gersnet to read. No disrespect to MF or Bobby G intended.

End of.

Listen mate, if you have a problem with another site then please go there and sort it out. Don't spread your grievances with that site on here. What is it with you? I haven't launched a thread about you anywhere else, not have I the slightest interest in doing so. Why are your lot so obsessed with being victims? Please, just go away.

Perhaps not my place to say, but i'd chop the last few pages of this thread.

Not the kind of nonsense I come on Gersnet to read. No disrespect to MF or Bobby G intended.

Absolutely none taken. I find this as unpleasant as you do but this is what happen when MOPES are tolerated - you either let them spread their lies or you take them on. Much better to send them packing.