Favourite Rangers Fanzine

SZ:

I know that is your plan. That's fair enough and an interesting concept which is why I allowed you to post here previously.

However, you cannot argue that you'll struggle to get help with your project - as well as it's credibility - when you write stuff such as you did the other day.

As project editor and site owner you should be above such petty and childish nonsense. End of.

first of all ask bluedell or frankie if I have ever came in here to promote my site? or if I ever did without permission? Second of all I have the screen captures of the threads in question from the VB admin Willhelm Anderson making the statements and I said that I would be contacting the cops if anything happens as in someone turns up in front of me that got the details from the site and 'rearranged' me. Why dont you reproduce the threads in VB entitled 'Bombard this cockroach' as well as the Scotzine one - then everyone in here shall see the extent of what I have been dealing with from these fans.

And I still have the emails from the VB Admin stating that he would take legal action if I reproduced any of his emails on my site or anywhere else. He was the first to do so and I only countered him when I noticed threads going up threatening my person and my missus.

And the article that bluedell was talking about was written - what last year? and it was written by someone else and not by me. The article that you copied and pasted was written by myself and it has the authors name above it as well - I am not disputing that.

And I would gladly copy the screenshots from the VB in here to show that your claims that no one has threatened me is further from the truth.

If, as you claim, someone is really threatening you or your wife, or asking others to do so, I suggest you take the matter up with the appropriate authorities. That would seem to be the right thing to do. No? I've seen nothing to suggest this is the case, nor would I condone it if I had.

However, if you go out of your way to make enemies then you need to accept that you will occasionally come across one. As I've said before, why are you here? Why do you go out of your way to mix with the very people you then criticise and accuse? Is it a game?

HA! HA!, seriously though, I don't give a shit about them and have no desire to get into a debate with the MOPES regarding anything.

Agreed. Wild horses couldn't drag me on to a sellick site. One just never knows where they've been.:)

I am home actually. Outside Glasgow where I belong. Scottish Born and Bred thank you very much.

I've no interest in where you live or whare you were born. I think you know that by 'home' I meant your own website.

And no, I don't want to know your religion either. Rangers fans are a lot less interested in these things than you might want to believe.

Guest scotzine

I never said anything about my religion - I have never been christianed I am not religious at all. And by your comment of going home it could be taken two ways and I chose to show that I am Scottish nor claim to be Irish or anything else related to THAT song.

Guest scotzine
If, as you claim, someone is really threatening you or your wife, or asking others to do so, I suggest you take the matter up with the appropriate authorities. That would seem to be the right thing to do. No? I've seen nothing to suggest this is the case, nor would I condone it if I had.

However, if you go out of your way to make enemies then you need to accept that you will occasionally come across one. As I've said before, why are you here? Why do you go out of your way to mix with the very people you then criticise and accuse? Is it a game?

In actual fact maine I have contacted proboards who hsot the VB site not to mention the hosting company for the VB main site and sent them the screen captures as well as all correspondences between VB members on my site that were deleted as well as all correspondences from the VB admin to put them in the picture. And since you have little knowledge of how the cops work - they can't do anything until these certain elements do something and that is why everything has been documented and stored.

I have just read the piece that Maineflyer has posted as an example of Scotzine's output. Please tell me that the Author is a 15 year old callow youth?

Someone should send that piece to Graham Spiers, such fantasy will have ra Bhoy in Corduroy salivating. I predict a coming together, the basis of a self-help group. The only area of conflict will arise over who gets to wear the red sparkly heels?

We are not in Kansas Loyal RSC.

In actual fact maine I have contacted proboards who hsot the VB site not to mention the hosting company for the VB main site and sent them the screen captures as well as all correspondences between VB members on my site that were deleted as well as all correspondences from the VB admin to put them in the picture. And since you have little knowledge of how the cops work - they can't do anything until these certain elements do something and that is why everything has been documented and stored.

Well it will be interesting to see what happens. I won't be holding my breath and I somehow doubt there is any substance to these claims whatsoever.

Guest scotzine
I have just read the piece that Maineflyer has posted as an example of Scotzine's output. Please tell me that the Author is a 15 year old callow youth?

Someone should send that piece to Graham Spiers, such fantasy will have ra Bhoy in Corduroy salivating. I predict a coming together, the basis of a self-help group. The only area of conflict will arise over who gets to wear the red sparkly heels?

We are not in Kansas Loyal RSC.

lol red heels dont go wi ma complexion or ma legs sorry

Guest Bobby Grove

One way to prove you are being threatened, is show everyone the proof. Now if you don't show the proof, you are then telling porkies my friend.

Now If I recall the poster said something along these lines.

"You stick to selling your gear in ****** parish church"

Why is that a threat? Where does it threaten you or your girlfriend? You are going out of your way to make enemies and to all concerned you appear to be one paranoid, mixed up Celtic fan.

Prove you were threatened and I'll apologise here and now.

I dare you>

PS I'll wait right here for you to produce evidence you have been threatened by VB admin.

Tick tock................pants on fire

Edited by Bobby Grove