Favourite Rangers Fanzine

anyone have contacts to the fanzines - wanting to sell them on ma site

I'm reading this wondering what aspect of that scumfest website your username is trying to advertise on here. Of course, you would know only too well that my description is entirely accurate, being a sellick man yourself. The local admin will make their own mind up about the value of sellick-minded famine-dodgers plying their trade on gersnet but perhaps it would do no harm to make sure our other members are aware just how anti-Rangers your Scotzine site has been and continues to be.

It's not my website but for my money, mate, I wouldn't tolerate any association with Scotzine. If you choose to routinely ridicule and disparage Rangers and its fans then I suggest you have no place here - certainly not to overtly advertise that website. Back under the stone for you, I at least offer no welcome.

Edited by maineflyer

I'm reading this wondering what aspect of that scumfest website your username is trying to advertise on here. Of course, you would know only too well that my description is entirely accurate, being a sellick man yourself. The local admin will make their own mind up about the value of sellick-minded famine-dodgers plying their trade on gersnet but perhaps it would do no harm to make sure our other members are aware just how anti-Rangers your Scotzine site has been and continues to be.

It's not my website but for my money, mate, I wouldn't tolerate any association with Scotzine. If you choose to routinely ridicule and disparage Rangers and its fans then I suggest you have no place here - certainly not to overtly advertise that website. Back under the stone for you, I at least offer no welcome.

maineflyer, get aff the fence mate :D

MF, I am aware of his allegiences having argued with him both on his site (my one and only visit) and on here. I'm sure G_S and theEA will also both be aware but it's up to them whether they wish their publications to be featured on his site.

FWIW, I wouldn't have my publication involved with him either if I had one.

MF, I am aware of his allegiences having argued with him both on his site (my one and only visit) and on here. I'm sure G_S and theEA will also both be aware but it's up to them whether they wish their publications to be featured on his site.

FWIW, I wouldn't have my publication involved with him either if I had one.

And one of those two would almost certainly take up the Scotzine offer.:)

I just feel that if he wants to approach those two fanzines then he should do so - not come here ingratiating himself with some pretence that he needs help making the contact. You have to remind these people they don't quite own the contry yet.:)

and one of those two would almost certainly take up the scotzine offer.:)

i just feel that if he wants to approach those two fanzines then he should do so - not come here ingratiating himself with some pretence that he needs help making the contact. You have to remind these people they don't quite own the contry yet.:)

:Dnice one

:D

Guest scotzine
And one of those two would almost certainly take up the Scotzine offer.:)

I just feel that if he wants to approach those two fanzines then he should do so - not come here ingratiating himself with some pretence that he needs help making the contact. You have to remind these people they don't quite own the contry yet.:)

sorry it was a genuine request to ask for the contact details. If I was such a Rangers hater then why have I time and time again allwoed comments on my site from Rangers fans as well as articles written by Rangers fans on the site.

I have in no way came in here to cause trouble nor to ram anything down your throats. All that I asked was hwo to contact Rangers fanzine publications, since I only knew of one or two that are now defunct. Thats all nothing sinister in that - and yes the emails have been sent and if they accept then great if not then that is their perogative - the same is being done with any club that has fans producing fanzines also not just rangers or celtic - and no hidden agenda there either. And no I am not promoting my site - and if I was going to be sneaky about what I was doing do you really think I would have chosen this username?