I probably got this wrong. The initial anger at the nesws swaying my judgement.

Of coursse there will be girls out there to make some money from papers or the player etc. No-one will no until it's proved and I should have rationalised my opening post.

All I will say is, if found guilty, throw the book at the guy and anyone who commits this crime.

Sorry for the comment re you Gav......

I probably got this wrong. The initial anger at the nesws swaying my judgement.

Of coursse there will be girls out there to make some money from papers or the player etc. No-one will no until it's proved and I should have rationalised my opening post.

All I will say is, if found guilty, throw the book at the guy and anyone who commits this crime.

Sorry for the comment re you Gav......

I agree with you, if Robinho HAS done it then throw the book at the guy.

If he hasnt..... throw the book at the accuser who has tried to ruin his life.

But that is the rub - they probably would throw the book at him if he is found guilty - but if not found guilty the accuser will likely get a slap on the wrists and a book deal out of it. The way of the world these days is ridiculous !

I agree with you, if Robinho HAS done it then throw the book at the guy.

If he hasnt..... throw the book at the accuser who has tried to ruin his life.

But that is the rub - they probably would throw the book at him if he is found guilty - but if not found guilty the accuser will likely get a slap on the wrists and a book deal out of it. The way of the world these days is ridiculous !

Exactly!

What happened to inocent until proven guilty?

No problem about the comment towards me Jon, I never took any offence to it anyway.

If Robinho is found not guilty or if police enquiries go no further then the guy's name is tarnished because of a wee slapper.

On a sidenote, did anyone see Robinho's GF in The Sun yesterday? Him and Michael Mols must've gone to the same bingo hall.