Butcher To Become New ICT Boss

He'll have his work cut out to save ICT this year....he seems to keep picking up jobs but overall his managerial record is pretty poor.

Surprised he's giving up his cushy Setanta number and Scotland job fir this role.

He'll have his work cut out to save ICT this year....he seems to keep picking up jobs but overall his managerial record is pretty poor.

Surprised he's giving up his cushy Setanta number and Scotland job fir this role.

Thank fook...........I'll no need to listen to his drivel now

Thank fook...........I'll no need to listen to his drivel now

I'd actually quite like Inverness to be relegated.....save our fans being sent the 1st week in January every season.

Strange decision, his managerial career has been shocking. Yet they had a few decent people interested.

Hopefully he quits the Scotland set up aswell. That may do the national team a favour. Get Gary McAllister in there as No.2.

Can't believe him and malpas keep getting jobs, couple of muppets!!!

LOL

But totally agree, I cant think of 2 bigger failures at managerial level. Butcher has been rank rotten at Coventry, Sunderland, Brentford, Sydney and Motherwell. Malpas was worse at Motherwell and Swindon.

Gretna had a better chance of survival last season than Inverness have now!