http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/portsmouth/7850798.stm

Pele and Mullins.

Mullins is a player ive raved about for a while who is well underrated. Id have loved Rangers to sign him and Etherington. Both have now gone for a combined fee of 3 million - less than we paid for Lafferty and only 500k for than Edu yet both would have been 10 times better.

Seems Adams wont be sacked then

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/portsmouth/7850798.stm

Pele and Mullins.

Mullins is a player ive raved about for a while who is well underrated. Id have loved Rangers to sign him and Etherington. Both have now gone for a combined fee of 3 million - less than we paid for Lafferty and only 500k for than Edu yet both would have been 10 times better.

Seems Adams wont be sacked then

Etherington would have been a gamble (pardon the pun) with his off the park issues....he has ability but seems a player who's never quite reached the level he should have.

Mullins seems to have suffered over the years from being used as the "Utility" player by various managers. Not the worst signing for a reasonable sum by Pompey...will certainly do them a job in the engine room.

The boy Pele was really highly regarded a couple of years back.....but has struggled to live up to the hype albeit he has time on his side.

Mate in Holland was saying Adams was being linked as a possible candidate for the Feyenoord job at the weekend in some capacity....he worked at Feyenoord and Utrecht for a while.

Mate in Holland was saying Adams was being linked as a possible candidate for the Feyenoord job at the weekend in some capacity....he worked at Feyenoord and Utrecht for a while.

Yeah I heard that which baffled me! He has been awful at Wycombe and now Portsmouth.

Yeah I heard that which baffled me! He has been awful at Wycombe and now Portsmouth.

He'd be best advised to stay well clear of the Feyenoord job then at the present time as their supports for shooting the chairman at present.

Seems to be a well regarded coach....maybe he's a better number 2 than on his own.

Guy in my work has Pompey at 8/1 to be relegated not long after they gave Adams the job.....bit of value in that but I can see them surviving this year just.

Not sure what to make of Adams. I like the guy but as a manager he has done little to impress. As a player, even if it's Arsenal, he was awesome, a true leader and fighter. I thought he'd try and instill that into his team.

That said, I thought the same of Keane......

He clearly doesn't.

Did you see Belhadj's yellow card in the 1st half? Blatant kick at Gardner just because his wee fancy tricks never came off. Absolute cunt of a player!

They made his deal permanent with the Diarra money as well....4.4m :eek:

He clearly doesn't.

Did you see Belhadj's yellow card in the 1st half? Blatant kick at Gardner just because his wee fancy tricks never came off. Absolute cunt of a player!

Aye, then he held the ball before it went out for a throwing to get his 2nd card - silly guy!

Portsmouth board are still willing to fund Adams though, they are linked with a few players today