Guest Kasper
What's the problem mate?

Welcome to the forums!

Do I have to upload a photo into some sort of album on here to use it as an avatar, or can I just copy the image url into a box and use it that way? Also, the buttons were everywhere overlapping. Don't know if that's a problem my connection or not!

Do I have to upload a photo into some sort of album on here to use it as an avatar, or can I just copy the image url into a box and use it that way? Also, the buttons were everywhere overlapping. Don't know if that's a problem my connection or not!

Give me a link (url) to the image you'd like to use as your avatar and I'll sort it for you mate. Welcome to the forum as well. :)

Same here I cant get pic to load and the buttons and text are all kixed up and over apping, thought it was just me.

Same here I cant get pic to load and the buttons and text are all kixed up and over apping, thought it was just me.

I'll sort it for you if you give me a link to the image you want to use as an avatar sairdy.

Same goes for anyone else. icon14.png

Alright guys? Just registered so hopefully I'll see you all around the forums soon enough, just saying hello.

PS I'm having trouble getting a pic in my avatar. This is what I would like if one of you chappies could fix it for me?

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=acid+house+smiley&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&biw=1280&bih=685&tbs=isz:i&tbm=isch&tbnid=7ie-dFEy8oHy4M:&imgrefurl=http://pureclubclassics.blogspot.com/2011/05/pacific-old-pacific-new.html&docid=-YS_7M5IToLHoM&w=128&h=128&ei=mihWTsTdK8yGhQfC5bnfBw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=358&page=1&tbnh=102&tbnw=102&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=58&ty=49

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...