Etherington to Stoke

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/stoke_city/7814510.stm

Cant believe West Ham are letting him go and for such a cheap fee. He is much better than Boa Morte on the left.

2 million is a bargain! Someone ive rated for a long time. He is quick and can beat men and has a good cross. Reminds me a bit in Neil McCann at this peak.

This is the sort of player we should have went for rather than 3.5 million for Lafferty.

I agree Gribz :eek:, good established player for not much money but we seem to be wasting much more than that on others who have not proved themselves and get them on 5 year deals and not play them much or play them out of poistion don't we :o

Our club is run so well in all departments ain't it :rolleyes:

Im afraid both my teams are in the money dire. West Ham are probably in a bigger mess than Rangers. The owner has until March to find a buyer or his companies are insolvent, plus WH could be hit with the Tevez fine of up to 30 million.

I suppose WH are a selling club at the moment as well.