Agreed Johnny.

Our money is being wasted year after year. I won't be paying over �£400 again this Spring to see it wasted again.

It really is sad m8, I never thought I would ever say that as in a few years I was of course going to start taking Sam along to some games but I won't if SDM is still in charge.

Surely if these stories happen then the fans must do something about it?

I don't want to sit watching Rangers fighting it out for 2nd/3rd or 4th place, pity we can't get a refund for the rest of the season :(

I will wait and see but if this happens and we sell our best players and replace them with nothing better (or more likely probably nothing) then the fans have to unite and do something against this repugnant chairman of ours. If he does not leave soon I am thinking for the first time since I have been going to watch our famous team not to bother going back as I don't see the point with him in charge if this is road he is taking us down!!!

Murray would leave tomorrow if he had the option to, but there's nobody out there to take the club on.

Is that because of his unrealistic asking price/valuation?

I don't believe so. Rangers are inherently loss-making and who is going to take it on knowing that they are just going have to throw money at it year-in, year-out, and take a whole load of grief from the support whiole they are at it?

And that's the problem we face.

1. We have a chairman who wants to sell.

2. No-one wants to buy.

3. The club makes a loss unless European football (specifically CL Group Stage qualification) is attained.

4. The club is current run badly/inefficiently and the owner seems unable or unwilling to accommodate new ideas/staff to address this.

Vicious circle of the worst, worst kind. A whirlpool that we're all drowning in.

Murray would leave tomorrow if he had the option to, but there's nobody out there to take the club on.

I thought he said he had the chance to walk away when someone offered him what he wanted last year or not so long ago but he didn't because it didn't feel right he said?

How does he know who is right for the club and how the would run the club once they took over? Was he scared they might actually take us forward?

If he wanted out so badly then he surely should've took that option back then not do what he thinks was best for the club as he has not exactly done a great job himself by the state we are in has he!!!

Surely if he did want to sell so badly he or someone on his behalf could've found someone but with the credit crunch now not many have the money so are we totally stuffed?

3. The club makes a loss unless European football (specifically CL Group Stage qualification) is attained.

This is basically the only way to gain money and by winning the SPL this season we would get the windfall so shouldnt SDM, MB and WS all be putting every resource possibly into winning it and not saying things like all our players are for sale.

Our players and manager can't even seem to put any effort into playing well over 90mins against inferior teams never mind win championships.

The lack of belief, character and commitment at the club is leading it to its doom.

Johnny, I've never believed the story about a buyer. I think it was just to try and generate interest.

However if it is true then Muray has inferred that something, probably Murray park, would have been sold to finance squad improvements (and perhaps pay off the debt or finance the purchase price). That is very short-term and I would have agreed that it would not be the way to go forward.

Even before the credit crunch there wasn't any real interest as far as I can guage.

The support have shown no wish to buy the club with Gersave not raising anywhere near as much as was hoped, and another more confidential scheme failing to get meaningful funding.

About a year ago I believe Murray was confident things would improve with the redevelopment plans but the credit crunch put paid to them, and we have even less chance of someone coming out of the woodwork nowadays.

Cheers Bluedell, you're probably right about the buyer as SDM can't really be trusted.....

Also as Frankie says the club is run badly and it must be to be so much in debt again. To me this is not the sign of a good businessman (or persons) no matter what company you are running. SDM has of course done well in his other businesses but in the last 10 years anyway he's not done a good job controling our finances and future but maybe he thinks differently.