From Awesome to Terrible

From your pass mark players then i dont agree with any!

Away ye go Gribz - you are too angry to see sense right now. Papac was one of our best performers today, dealt with everything. Davis got pass marks for me too. Boyd - on the fence on whether to give him pass marks or not. Missed a very good chance early in 2nd half that would have won us the game, his link up play was decent and he won a few headers - but as has been said, the service to him was awful

From you poor performers then i disagree with Mendes - he had plenty great touches, passes and would flourish in a quality team!

Mendes flatters to deceive sometimes. At times looked good but also wasnt influential. He came too deep and didnt dictate anything.

The Following 2 Users Say NO Thank You to Gribz For This Un-useful Post:

maineflyer (Yesterday), steve (Yesterday

Maineflyer. are you having a laugh?? Totally agree with my other posts which agree with the same subject then say no thank you to this????

Steve and MF,

The contrast between the games is in the fuckin title of the thread :D HAHA how can you disagree!!!! 4-2 at parkhead (awesome) to 0-1 at Ibrox (terrible).....please explain to me what you think is awesome to terrible....fuck me haha:fish:

No point arguing about Boyd with Gribz - he has been waiting for the opportunity to have a go at Boyd since the lad started playing well.

Seems that whilst someone like Mendes can be pish for 6 weeks Boyd only gets one game.

Makes little sense to me. Sure, Boyd didnt have his best game but to cast him out for ONE poor game is a poor show.

The contrast between the games is in the fuckin title of the thread :D HAHA how can you disagree!!!! 4-2 at parkhead (awesome) to 0-1 at Ibrox (terrible).....please explain to me what you think is awesome to terrible....fuck me haha:fish:

I wouldn't call the 4-2 game a fluke because we played them off the park, but that was one result. All season we've been a mis-firing, inconsistent mess. We're second in the league, but we could have been much further down the table than that. I don't think we've really improved much since last season, but we're just doing enough to scrape through in a lot of matches where we should be good enough to put them beyond any doubt.

IMHO results are definitely flattering us, much as they did last season where we rode our luck from the first game until the last.

I think he had one clear-cut chance where he hit it straight at Boruc. He's not the best striker, but he will score goals if you create chances for him. He's improved a lot this season and one bad game shouldn't take away from that improvement imo.

I've been one of those who've been saying for a while now that we have much bigger problems than him in our squad and I still think that's the case.

2 vaild points Mike!

1st paragraph - Clear cut chance but fucked up!! not to mention his fumbles and he couldnt get NEAR the pace of the game!!! ANYONE could see that!!!

Yes he has improved against the shite teams in thr league - im the first to admit that - but it wont bring us the title home - bottom line. And yes we do have bigger problems in the team than him - broadfoot and adam and whittaker are a joke!

Maineflyer. are you having a laugh?? Totally agree with my other posts which agree with the same subject then say no thank you to this????

Steve and MF,

Well surely if it is just the title thread I will agree,some of the reasons behind it were my points for disagreeing though mate.:cheers:

Well surely if it is just the title thread I will agree,some of the reasons behind it were my points for disagreeing though mate.:cheers:

Thats exactly it mate, we went from awesome at parkhead to shite today. Although we did dominate first half!!

Im just looking for contrasts mate :cheers:

2 vaild points Mike!

1st paragraph - Clear cut chance but fucked up!! not to mention his fumbles and he couldnt get NEAR the pace of the game!!! ANYONE could see that!!!

Yes he has improved against the shite teams in thr league - im the first to admit that - but it wont bring us the title home - bottom line. And yes we do have bigger problems in the team than him - broadfoot and adam and whittaker are a joke!

Sorry mate, but I think he's now scored against all of the top 6 apart from Celtic, so that argument doesn't really work any more ;)

He had one clear cut chance and missed it. But who do we have in our squad who you'd have put money on to take that chance? Strikers miss chances unfortunately, even the best. Boyd isn't the best, but I think he's the best we have and he's proven that over the last 6 weeks or so.

If we'd created more chances for him, I would put money on the fact he'd have scored today. Unfortunately WS still hasn't sorted out the lack of width or creativity in the team and until that changes it won't matter who we sign to play up front, they'll still struggle against the better teams we come up against.

Thats exactly it mate, we went from awesome at parkhead to shite today. Although we did dominate first half!!

Im just looking for contrasts mate :cheers:

Remember we did lose to St Mirren in between, so its not exactly been plain sailing!

Away ye go Gribz - you are too angry to see sense right now. Papac was one of our best performers today, dealt with everything. Davis got pass marks for me too. Boyd - on the fence on whether to give him pass marks or not. Missed a very good chance early in 2nd half that would have won us the game, his link up play was decent and he won a few headers - but as has been said, the service to him was awful

Mendes flatters to deceive sometimes. At times looked good but also wasnt influential. He came too deep and didnt dictate anything.

Papac was just ok, how can you give that pass marks though?? I want a full back to get right to the touchline in OF games AKA Numan and Robertson - but for my standards Papac didnt get pass marks!!

Davis??? First 15 mins he was in the game, after that i expect more!!!

IMO Mendes is suffering from being too good a player and ahead of the rest - that was shown in the 2nd half (il pick out the exact min when i watch the reply), when he played a superb pass to someone who wasnt even thinking about it!!