Novo �£2m Target For Hull

Like gisa and Gribz think I would be disappointed to see the wee man go.

Should make a list of the big goals he's scored. There's loads. OF goals. Goals that have put us into the CL proper. That Fiorentina penalty.

Problem is if we want him to be a regular starter - in what position and at whose expense? Certainly not Miller's, and I wouldn't start him on the right in place of Davis. Where we would miss him is as a sub - and that's probably what Hull are thinking too.

Problem is if we want him to be a regular starter - in what position and at whose expense? Certainly not Miller's, and I wouldn't start him on the right in place of Davis. Where we would miss him is as a sub - and that's probably what Hull are thinking too.

Left wing??? much better than Lafferty, McCulloch, Adam and probably Beasley

Aye. WIth the current team and tactics its hard to find him a regular game (like Gribz I think he's our best bet at LM atm but would want a proper midfielder/winger there). But you also have to remember it is a squad game and Novo will be relatively inexpensive in terms of wages.

Pete has a point. Wanting Novo to stay may in part just be sentimentality, he's a likeable player for his attitude and what he produces. However that money could maybe buy us a young upcoming player from Holland for example.

Aye. WIth the current team and tactics its hard to find him a regular game (like Gribz I think he's our best bet at LM atm but would want a proper midfielder/winger there). But you also have to remember it is a squad game and Novo will be relatively inexpensive in terms of wages.

Pete has a point. Wanting Novo to stay may in part just be sentimentality, he's a likeable player for his attitude and what he produces. However that money could maybe buy us a young upcoming player from Holland for example.

Twente bought Elia from Den Haag 2 seasons ago for 800.000 euro's and are now wanting 12mill+ for him. The Gems are there, the scouts are not.:(

Guest TrueBlue86

I really like Novo, he's always had the club in his heart but �£2 million isn't money we can afford to turn down at the moment sadly. He's always proven himself to be a big game player, with his goals against Celtic and in the UEFA Cup last season, but I think he's on his way. McCulloch should be the one that goes, he is an empty shirt and completely useless. I've nothing against him as he seems like a nice guy and he supports the club but as a football player - NO!

:eek: Some profit!

We can rely on Ewan Chester though!

It is the other way with Ajax. Elia played for their youth teams but not found good enough. Now they are going to have to pay to get him back.