Steven Davis...Rangers a Family Club

Nice one Stevie, I for one didn't want to pay so much for Davis, but he has won me over this season.

''It's a family club and everyone gets on well, even when you're just on loan," he said. "Everybody looks out for each other and I've found that especially in the last few weeks. It's probably the most family-oriented club I've been at so far and yet also probably the biggest.

"It probably does surprise you the level of camaraderie among the lads. You know everybody genuinely cares and gets on well together. We look out for each other and it's a great club to be at. The Hamilton game was my first game back after going through a difficult time. It was great to get on the scoresheet and dedicate the goal to my mum."

Taken from the Herald.

http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/headlines/display.var.2476759.0.Davis_part_of_football_family_at_Rangers.php

Personally i don't give a damn about camaraderie I want league titles. I dislike many of my working colleagues and refuse to go to christmas or any other nights out with them. We are professional enough though, to work as a team and get the job done.

Personally i don't give a damn about camaraderie I want league titles. I dislike many of my working colleagues and refuse to go to christmas or any other nights out with them. We are professional enough though, to work as a team and get the job done.

Baa Humbug :onetoomany:;) ;)

got my xmas night out tonight ,plenty of food and drink and a hangover in the post - Merry Xmas Everyone :)

Bah humbug indeed!

All he lad is saying is that he felt people were there for him at the club when his mum passed.

Here, have some mulled wine my man...;)

The man just lost his mam, gies a break.

The man just lost his mam, gies a break.

Agreed, I think we also have to consider the context in which he is speaking. Seems he is thanking everyone at the club for looking out for him after his mother passing.

I was just reacting to Chilled Bears post, i never read the article. As for the works night out. Wanker's stabbing you in the back all year and then want to have a night out. Ckuf fof. I'll let them suck the boss's dick.:devil: