John try FSI football streaming.

I am watching on this but it is in Dutch. You have to register and download sopcast. then just press the links. Excellent stream

.http://www.fifa-onlinestars.be

Cheers Pete, registered an downloaded sopcast but no idea FOLLOWING THE LINKS SO NOT FOUND THE GAME SO FAR

Pick a day on the left side (Saturday) Pick the game you want. Then you get a go to links page. Then you see a whole list of play-play-play. Choose one that works. I am watching the second play i believe. It does take a minute to come up so don't keep clicking.

Pick a day on the left side (Saturday) Pick the game you want. Then you get a go to links page. Then you see a whole list of play-play-play. Choose one that works. I am watching the second play i believe. It does take a minute to come up so don't keep clicking.

Remember for the next time Jon. the days are pretty easy to translate Maandag= Monday and Zondag = sunday the rest is then easy to work out. You really get a reasonable quality video but i think it is a Chinese commentary. I was listening to something else tonight.

Shite game anyway, i watched bits of it but slept during most of the 2nd half.

Thats Liverpool, Arsenal and Man U all drawing. A few weeks ago the big 4 all failed to score. West Ham are a banker at Chelsea today so it looks like the big 4 wont win again!! Happy days for the Villa :thup:

Shite game anyway, i watched bits of it but slept during most of the 2nd half.

Thats Liverpool, Arsenal and Man U all drawing. A few weeks ago the big 4 all failed to score. West Ham are a banker at Chelsea today so it looks like the big 4 wont win again!! Happy days for the Villa :thup:

Did someone mention dreamland again ;)

I thought it was Singapore you were in Gribz :D