Walter Smith is prepared to shed up to 10 players

Sarcasm or not, you're right about bright side chat. It's about as much use as tits on a sparrow. I'm always open to persuasion but I'm seeing less and less reason to hope that the club can be successful under Murray. It's not for the lack of wanting it but unless there is something more substantial than bright side chat to turn things around, I'll remain as optimistic as the next pessimist. (or is that realistic as the next realist)

Unless we get Berra, Driver and a competent RB we are indeed fucked for this season at least.

Unless we get Berra, Driver and a competent RB we are indeed fucked for this season at least.

Couldn't agree more. We could and should have gone for Berra and Driver last summer. Both would improve the current squad but I suspect the money has been pissed away on dross yet again. Berra in particular should be pursued with whatever we can muster - last Saturday made that blatantly obvious.

We wouldn't get them for what they're worth. We'd have to pay over the odds for them, which wouldn't be wise for those players. Paying over the odds for higher quality players than Berra or Driver might be worthwhile, but not for that pair imo.

We wouldn't get them for what they're worth. We'd have to pay over the odds for them, which wouldn't be wise for those players. Paying over the odds for higher quality players than Berra or Driver might be worthwhile, but not for that pair imo.

Quite wrong. We may not get them for what they're worth because others will place a value upon them that we cannot afford. Bolton are supposed to be valuing Berra at �£3m, which we will not be able to match.

It's not like we can offer him european football!

Eh? It's a long time since we didn't qualify for Europe. John Grieg was manager at the time.

There aren't that many teams in Europe that can offer European football sooner than we can.

And if sooner is better then we'd be better finishing second in the SPL, which doesn't make sense.

You may be jesting but the joke is just too inaccurate to work for me...

A decent centre half, and we'll win the league. We would probably win it with the players we have now. Never forget...

PS Negativity never won anything and is a trait of losers. ;)

Eh? It's a long time since we didn't qualify for Europe. John Grieg was manager at the time.

There aren't that many teams in Europe that can offer European football sooner than we can.

And if sooner is better then we'd be better finishing second in the SPL, which doesn't make sense.

You may be jesting but the joke is just too inaccurate to work for me...

A bit much mate, think the comment was only meant as an off the cuff joke bud.