If he doesnt score today then WS will play him against Celtic

If he scores today he wont play again the tims

:D

You never know with WS.

I think he'll keep his place whatever. No other options on the bench and he has improved his all round game that I think Smith believes his goalscoring prowess cancels out his negatives enough.

Why didnt you just PM me if you wanted an argument :box::D;)

But i agree with you, this (like Tynecastle and Fir Park of late) is another 'test' for Boyd whether he can score in the more difficult games. So far its none this season (did he play at Pittodrie though???) in these so called trickier away ties, but to be fair the partnership with Miller didnt take off until 5 or 6 weeks ago and was interupted for a few games with Millers injury.

Agreed since the Burley thing his attitude has improved, if this is what it took to do that then fair enough, its all good for Rangers at the end of the day.

Would love him to prove me wrong and blast a couple past Utd today, but whats the chances of WS typically leaving him out or playing him in a 4-5-1!! For me we should stick with Miller and Boyd today.

boyd didnt get a regular game before the burley incident and has never been given a chance in the "big games" so he cant be judged in that department.

ive always been a boyd fan and dont give a toss about what he does outside the box. He scores goals for fun and barring injury will get 40 easy this season.

and he would have last season if he was given the chance.

Agree with all of that gisa.

He's guaranteed to be top scorer again for us and would have been in the SPL last season if he had played more often.

Maybe Miller is the perfect foil for WS to play 442 and have belief in a front two partnership.

Id like to add that last week was in fact a big game and todays was too. I actually fear the last two teams weve played more than celtic.

Boyd is a must next week. Novo or beadsley must start down the left too. But walter keeps on backing donkeys in that department so dont hold your breath there.