The Sound System at Ibrox

The Sound System at Ibrox - Keep or Ditch  

15 members have voted

1. 1. The Sound System at Ibrox - Keep or Ditch

• Keep it
    • Get rid of it and lets create our own atmosphere
    • Im not fussed either way

Just wondering if anyone likes the music played at Ibrox? It was mentioned in another thread but i wanted to see if anyone actually had anything positive to sat about it.

For me, it has to go along with whoever thought it up. 10 seconds of every Rangers song before it changes. Its just dreadful

None of the poll options fit the bill really. We don't need to get rid of the sound system (although those tin cans need replacing ...badly) as such. We need to get rid of the window licking morons pressing the buttons. Get rid of the ancient & utterly pish music that gets played by Mr. Window Licker & start playing some new or at least better music when music is played.

There should be crowd mics that pipe the Gers crowd reaction through the opposition teams' speakers when we score a goal, but not the other way around. :fish:

I would agree with you here Frankie, however the fans don't sing !!!, so it would be worse IMO.

See if it were removed on a trial basis for games against Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts then im sure there would be a decent atmosphere. I just hate it when Celtic come to Ibrox and we try and sing and that damn sh*te music plays over the top of us. We'll be singing Rule Brittania and that mix tape will be playing about 4 different songs during it.

I agree that the likes of Hamilton and St Mirren coming to Ibrox isnt going to generate much atmosphere and there should be something playing. But not that damn mix tape

All we need is a good quality system. Id personally play videos of great rangers matches or indivduals on the screens with the commentry from that coming out until 2:50.

Then when the players come out we play a loud tune which becomes a regular. Whether it be Simply the Best or something else. Most EPL clubs have it like the Sunderland tune etc...

Agree with BH, that mix tape of having high pitched voices used to crack me up going to Ibrox, almost put me in a bad mood for the game. Its tinny, out of tune, sounds shite and irritating. Its bascially a stuck record.

See if it were removed on a trial basis for games against Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts then im sure there would be a decent atmosphere. I just hate it when Celtic come to Ibrox and we try and sing and that damn sh*te music plays over the top of us. We'll be singing Rule Brittania and that mix tape will be playing about 4 different songs during it.

I agree that the likes of Hamilton and St Mirren coming to Ibrox isnt going to generate much atmosphere and there should be something playing. But not that damn mix tape

Ok, I can see what you're saying, I suppose for the Mopes game and the Sheep game you would get the fans singing, it would be interesting if they would do it on a trial basis like you and Frankie are saying, but then again that would leave our masters open to some dodgy songs :rfc: