Wenger just took Eboue off only 15-20 mins after bringing him on as sub. He gave away the ball 3 or 4 times badly. Arsenal crowd cheered when they saw it.

Dont think he will play for them for much longer

Its not like Wenger to lose his temper with his own players but Eboue was being a liability. Wigan were trying and close to getting back in the game and Eboue might aswell have had a Wigan shirt on, so Wenger had no choice.

He originally came on for Nasri, he got a nasty 1 to the ankle, I hope he is ok as he is beginning to turn it on for them and Arsenal dont need more injuries.

Liverpool are at the Emirates in 2 weeks! Cant wait for that one! Plus Chelsea have West Ham next week, so within 2 weeks order will be restored and the Goons will be back within a point or 2 :thup:

Just watched the Arsenal game on Goals on Sunday. The commentator was bang on regarding Eboue when he was being subbed. The fans werre cheering him being replaced and the commentator says

"I'm disgusted by the reaction of these fans. Don't any of them make mistakes in their job?"

Well said that man.

Just watched the Arsenal game on Goals on Sunday. The commentator was bang on regarding Eboue when he was being subbed. The fans werre cheering him being replaced and the commentator says

"I'm disgusted by the reaction of these fans. Don't any of them make mistakes in their job?"

Well said that man.

Was that on Sky? Thats exactly what the commentator said here so it must be same commentator, but i dont get SKY. Ive always wondered if its the The Premier league who run the tv programs and the commentators are employed by them or sky.

I think the Arsenal fans were booing some of there own fans who cheered when Eboue got subbed.

Wenger just took Eboue off only 15-20 mins after bringing him on as sub. He gave away the ball 3 or 4 times badly. Arsenal crowd cheered when they saw it.

Dont think he will play for them for much longer

Ya lying bassa :devil: He came on after 30 mins and was subbed a minute before the end - that is about an hour.....

Ya lying bassa :devil: He came on after 30 mins and was subbed a minute before the end - that is about an hour.....

I noticed that today actually, Im not sure why I thought time went so soon