No thanks EVER to Levein. He failed miserably at Leceister. He is a good run of the mill SPL manager and talks sense sometimes but manager of Rangers - Way out of his depth!!

Martin Jol for next Gers Boss Loyal :thup:

If/when WS leaves Rangers, i'm pretty certain McCoist will get the job which is a joke!

Who'd want to manage us though? We're in financial dire straits. We've got a squad of players happy to play shite football and when a new manager comes in with fresh ideas who's to say Fergie won't throw another wobbler again to get rid of him. I get the impression some of the players don't like change cause it might mean they need to try harder to be guaranteed a 1st team place.

No thanks EVER to Levein. He failed miserably at Leceister. He is a good run of the mill SPL manager and talks sense sometimes but manager of Rangers - Way out of his depth!!

and you think i've been on the homebrew, he would be worse than PLG IMO :eek:

Agree Jol is a decent manager but he would fail at Rangers if he wasn't given proper funding - just like Levein did at Leicester. Just look at the transformation in Dundee U since he went there - he's passionate, good man manager, out-thought Walter in big occasions when they have played us..

Agree Jol is a decent manager but he would fail at Rangers if he wasn't given proper funding - just like Levein did at Leicester. Just look at the transformation in Dundee U since he went there - he's passionate, good man manager, out-thought Walter in big occasions when they have played us..

Levein has NEVER 'out-thought' Walter Smith... His players might have played like their wage packets depended on it, but that's another subject entirely. Levein reminds me of a well known loon.....

muppets-animal.jpg

:eek:

Coisty's no muppet mate. He's probably one of the sharper tools in the box, in footballing circles.

He's unproven as a manager and nothing as yet has convinced me he is the right man to take us over and take us forward, especially if he continues along the same road as WS is taking. I like Ally and he's great for confindence and gets on with everyone but that doesn't make a good mananger does it?

Coisty's no muppet mate. He's probably one of the sharper tools in the box, in footballing circles.

Interesting but probably just speculation. However, in case you actually have some basis for that statement, how about clarifying the evidence.

Talking of muppets, wait till you see Ally as manager! The point I am really trying to make is who is there who (a) would take the job; (b)is available; and © good enough for us? Was just flying a kite to see if you guys can come up with some NAMES.

This is perhaps one of the most revealing things I've seen in recent years. Every time we get to this stage in the failure of each successive manager and start talking about possible replacements, we realise that taking the Rangers job wouldn't actually appeal to most candidates. It's almost beyond belief that this could be the case, although it undoubtedly is.

We're back where we were when Greig resigned and found ourselves turned down by Alex Ferguson and Jim McLean. That Rangers should again hold such low appeal again is the strongest condemnation of the way the club is being run. The shambles of the early 1980's continued until David Holmes arrived to change it - it will only change again when Murray gets his sorry backside out of this club.