Arsenal's new stadium

First of all Danny, Chelsea have only themselves to blame for signing players for more than what they're actually worth. Teams see Chelsea coming and rub their hands in excitement.

True and false. They don't *have* to pay what clubs hold them to. But they choose to.

You can't really blame Chelsea in a way - it means they don't lose out on players they want. If Rangers had the same attitude we'd have signed Elmander etc.

yes, even shit teams get to the final sometimes.

steau bucharest?

croatia zagreb?

arsenal?

same thing!

and anyway, don`t know why your bleeting on about coming second in a competition!!!

I noticed you didn't have Chelsea in that list? Whooooooooooops, forgot, they haven't been in the CL final. :P

First of all Danny, Chelsea have only themselves to blame for signing players for more than what they're actually worth. Teams see Chelsea coming and rub their hands in excitement.

Colshy, I've mentioned Reyes, he cost �£10m roughly.

When JM signed for Chelsea he was told by RA that he had to win the CL in 3 years. Just because you follow Chelski does not mean you know more about your club then me.

What mickey mouse cup in a thrid rate competition you talking about Colshy?

So Arsenal wining the EPL undefeated was a failure? Aye rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright! hahahahahaha, good one! Christ, fookin hilarious Colshy. :D

As for your "what did you win last season" comment I could ask you what Chelsea won in the last 40 years! ;)

gav i`m not talking about 40 fucking years ago, your as bad a s a tim harping on about the good old days.

what did you win LAST SEASON?

NO, ARSENAL WINNING THE EPL UNDEFEATED WAS not A FAILURE. DID I SAY THAT? NO, BUT YOU DID.

what i`m talking about is can you ever win back to backs????

third rate mickey mouse competition? you don`t know? i`m not telling you. work it out! pure shite to say you`ve done something in europe when none of europes elite were actually in the competition.

so, now you know more about chelsea than me?

i`ll remind you of that in the morning when you sober up. chelsea fan all of a sudden.?

i told you mourinho HAS A CONTRACT TO 2010:yawn:

whats the best yous can manage?

second?

isn`t that the same as losing?;)

'yous'?

That post suggests you're not a Rangers fan.

I must be completely misreading it.

The rest of the post makes no sense.

'yous'?

That post suggests you're not a Rangers fan.

I must be completely misreading it.

The rest of the post makes no sense.

sorry was meant for gav and his arsenal pishflap team.

i am indeed a big blue nose:thup:

gav i`m not talking about 40 fucking years ago, your as bad a s a tim harping on about the good old days.

what did you win LAST SEASON?

NO, ARSENAL WINNING THE EPL UNDEFEATED WAS not A FAILURE. DID I SAY THAT? NO, BUT YOU DID.

what i`m talking about is can you ever win back to backs????

third rate mickey mouse competition? you don`t know? i`m not telling you. work it out! pure shite to say you`ve done something in europe when none of europes elite were actually in the competition.

so, now you know more about chelsea than me?

i`ll remind you of that in the morning when you sober up. chelsea fan all of a sudden.?

i told you mourinho HAS A CONTRACT TO 2010:yawn:

I'll tell you a fact Colshy - managers can get sacked before their contract expires. Ssssshh don't tell everyone.

You classed Arsenal as a failure, check back and you'll see. Colshy, you started going down the road of what did you win last season first so that makes you just as much a "tim" as me going on about the old times!