What a game! Chelski led 1-0 at HT but RvP has just scored 2 goals in 3 minutes to put Arsenal 2-1. The equaliser was borderline offside but Arsenal needed a bit of luck the now and they got it.

Mon the mighty Goons!

First half was all Chelsea, a couple of shocking offsides against Kalou keeping the score down.

THe only player to come out of the first half with any credit for Arsenal was RVP who on the few times Arsenal got the ball in an attacking position looked to do something positive. Adebayor and Nasri were like 2 men down, anonymous. Adebayor not even challenging defenders for the ball played forward.

Around about the hour mark Adebayor decided to actually challenge for the ball and both times won headers resulting in goals for RVP. THe first was well offside though, but I though RVP was the arsenal player deserving a bit of luck.

For the first hour though it was only Chelsea in the game and will definitely feel like they got mugged by Arsenal.

Once he'd set up the two goals Adebayor went back to just letting the defenders have the ball before being subbed off.

Great stuff. I fancied the Goons to win aswell but to come from 1-0 down is superb. I fell asleep at 1-0 then woke up right as the Arsenal first came.

They needed that! Now they need to go on a winning run and stop losing stupid games. If they cut out the silly games then they can win the title.

Its Arsenal and Man Utds weekend. Liverpool will get stuffed 1-0 from West Ham tonight :box: