2. Liverpool

3. Arsenal

4. Man U

5. Spurs

6. Newcastle

7. Bolton

8. West Ham

why man.u so low craig?

For a couple of reasons (and my caveat is that the transfer window hasn't closed yet so they can still sign players) but

1. They obviously won't be above Chelsea

2. I think that all Liverpool needed last season was consistency up front and I honestly think they could have a bargain (and a LOT of goals) in Bellamy.

3. Arsenal's away form last year was terrible and I can't see it being as bad this year - Rosicky will make a big difference as will Hleb (started slow but looked very good later in the season) - I still think they need another striker though.

4. As well as 1-3 above Man U haven't strengthened..... YET. And look more like losing players at the moment than getting players in.

I think that my 1-4 are all very good teams and I can't see past Chelsea but the other 3 I think could be put in any order and it would be hard to complain about.

Spurs though could very well push them all the way too - which is why I like the 11/8 bet without the big 4 in it !

For a couple of reasons (and my caveat is that the transfer window hasn't closed yet so they can still sign players) but

1. They obviously won't be above Chelsea

2. I think that all Liverpool needed last season was consistency up front and I honestly think they could have a bargain (and a LOT of goals) in Bellamy.

3. Arsenal's away form last year was terrible and I can't see it being as bad this year - Rosicky will make a big difference as will Hleb (started slow but looked very good later in the season) - I still think they need another striker though.

4. As well as 1-3 above Man U haven't strengthened..... YET. And look more like losing players at the moment than getting players in.

I think that my 1-4 are all very good teams and I can't see past Chelsea but the other 3 I think could be put in any order and it would be hard to complain about.

Spurs though could very well push them all the way too - which is why I like the 11/8 bet without the big 4 in it !

fair enough.

i just don`t think you can count them out ever.

they WILL strengthen before the season starts and more than likeley it`ll be either that big defensive midfileder from lyon, or someone form juve etc.

with rooney uyp front and whoever else they sign to partner him, i think theyll be as strong as ever.

their weakest link?

rio ferdinand!!!

fair enough.

i just don`t think you can count them out ever.

they WILL strengthen before the season starts and more than likeley it`ll be either that big defensive midfileder from lyon, or someone form juve etc.

with rooney uyp front and whoever else they sign to partner him, i think theyll be as strong as ever.

their weakest link?

rio ferdinand!!!

Funny, Ferdinand was the first person I thought of too as their weakest link.

I don't doubt that they WILL strengthen but right NOW they look, to me at least, the weakest of the big 4.

The rest of the big 4 will strengthen before the window shuts too - so this "table" is as of right now - will be interesting to see if any of us change our minds after the window shuts

craig, can you find out what chelsea to win the league and champions league and f.a cup treble would be???

also, i asked this before, but any chance of finding what rangers to reach uefa cup final would be too?

craig, can you find out what chelsea to win the league and champions league and f.a cup treble would be???

also, i asked this before, but any chance of finding what rangers to reach uefa cup final would be too?

UEFA Cup odds aren't out yet Colsh - will take a look at your treble for you and revert back

the treble is almost 26/1 Colshy - I used 100 quid as my starting point for the bet and the odds are :

FA - 3/1 - so 100 returns 400

CL - 7/2 - your 400 returns 1800

EPL - 11/25 - your 1800 returns 2592

Hope this helps

Difficult achievement but if anyone in the EPL can do it then it is Chelsea

the treble is almost 26/1 Colshy - I used 100 quid as my starting point for the bet and the odds are :

FA - 3/1 - so 100 returns 400

CL - 7/2 - your 400 returns 1800

EPL - 11/25 - your 1800 returns 2592

Hope this helps

Difficult achievement but if anyone in the EPL can do it then it is Chelsea

cheers craig!

i`m putting that on on monday:)

Can you imagine having 100 on that and it coming in ?

You might get better (or worse) odds than above as these were taken off the one website so your local bookie will more than likely give you different odds.