Would you change the management now?

Would you change the management now?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you change the management now?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont know

I am sure a good manager could get far more out of the players we have.

Plus getting rid of some would maybe bring in others.

That's a fair point.

The main thing worrying me is that we're still seeing some of the characteristics in the team which saw the beginning of the end for McLeish and also PLG. We're still leaderless on the park, we have no width, no creativity, are struggling to finish sides off, dropping needless points etc etc

How can 3 managers have failed to sort out the basic problems we seem to have?

That's a fair point.

The main thing worrying me is that we're still seeing some of the characteristics in the team which saw the beginning of the end for McLeish and also PLG. We're still leaderless on the park, we have no width, no creativity, are struggling to finish sides off, dropping needless points etc etc

That's easy - none of them were/are good enough. Pick three poor managers, you get three poor managers.

That's a fair point.

Eck had his funds cut and lived on promises for two seasons. I doubt PLG was offered the money he was promised and took the blame for Murray's lack of finance. Probably took over Eck's promises. Well Walter has just thrown bad money after bad money and bought a team of centre-half's. Most of which are crap and play everywhere except at CH

Gutted with today's result, but NO, I wouldn't change the management. Even if we don't win the league title I still wouldn't change it. I'd give Walter Smith another season to win us the title back.

Personally, I think that it's as much the players' faults that we've dropped points as it is Walter & Ally's or the apparent refereeing bias that's been widely discussed.

Anyway, there's still 22 games left & the mhanks WILL drop points. That much is a dead fuckin' cert because they're not a good team. We're better & if we beat them at Xmas the GAME IS ON !!! :rfc:

If things do get any worse this season, what's the betting that Smith will step aside or move upstairs and Ally will get the job?

That is exactly the contingency we were made aware of a week ago. It's inconceivable that Smith isn't looking for a way out. He may not be good enough to manage Rangers but he is well aware of the lost cause he's currently pursuing.

Gutted with today's result, but NO, I wouldn't change the management. Even if we don't win the league title I still wouldn't change it. I'd give Walter Smith another season to win us the title back.

Personally, I think that it's as much the players' faults that we've dropped points as it is Walter & Ally's or the apparent refereeing bias that's been widely discussed.

Anyway, there's still 22 games left & the mhanks WILL drop points. That much is a dead fuckin' cert because they're not a good team. We're better & if we beat them at Xmas the GAME IS ON !!! :rfc:

That's the spirit. Soldier on regardless. Tomorrow's another day. Head in the sand. Pretend nothings wrong. We are the people. Celtic are no better than us. There's always next season. And the season after that. And the season after that. Barry's better than Lampard. Murray built Ibrox. Walter will save Rangers. Stupidity instead of sense.

How many points will Rangers drop between now and the end of the season?

I'll tell you what maineflyer... I'll stay positive, keep believing in our team & generally spread good vibes while you trot off & load up on anti-depressants & contemplate slashing your wrists while spreading thoroughly bad vibes as you go. :throwpc: