Lafferty is still only 20 years old. I think the big transfer to Rangers & the pressure of proving that he's worth that sort of money has made him very nervous & ultimately revealed his lack of real experience. I just hope he doesn't get too much stick from our boo boy mentalists, since that just ain't gonna help him at all.

If he wasn't ready for the transfer you have to wonder why Smith paid �£3.5m for someone who apparently cannot perform at this level.

Someone really should tally up the money spent by Rangers on non-performers these last few years.

Yeah, if you were to spend that sort of money on a 20yr old, you'd want to be getting a player approaching or at least showing signs of being world class, which Lafferty hasn't shown yet. He's had a few quality moments, but not many & certainly nothing that justifies the outlay yet. I hope for everyone's sake that he comes good & settles in sooner rather than later.

Allegedly he's a striker. Hmm. He's a fucking dud and it's plain for all to see. To be built like him you need a special talent to make it at a decent level of football. He clearly doesn't have it, despite two decent games for NI (where he played up front)which we signed him off the back of. Lafferty a disgrace? No. Yet again Rangers "Scouting Network" a total and utter disgrace. Unforgivable. Embarrasing. Continual.