Didnt see Ferguson today. This is his 3rd or 4th game back yet he isnt near the pace. He is non-exsistant and is making no progress.

Mendes and Davis or Hemdani should be the centre midfield pairing. We missed Davis today.

And what does it say for Walter when he stated Ferguson retains his place no matter what!

Didnt see Ferguson today. This is his 3rd or 4th game back yet he isnt near the pace. He is non-exsistant and is making no progress.

Mendes and Davis or Hemdani should be the centre midfield pairing. We missed Davis today.

And what does it say for Walter when he stated Ferguson retains his place no matter what!

Gribz,what a terrible post that is,I suppose it was all Fergusons fault,if the rumours are true about Mendes I would take the money for him, or is it Fergusons fault that Mendes is not playing well, the same accusation was thrown at BF for Hemdanis' poor play :confused:

Gribz,what a terrible post that is,I suppose it was all Fergusons fault,if the rumours are true about Mendes I would take the money for him, or is it Fergusons fault that Mendes is not playing well, the same accusation was thrown at BF for Hemdanis' poor play :confused:

EHHHHHH!! Didnt you just watch that game?? Did you see Ferguson??? He has been rank for 2 years now!!

Mendes started well at Rangers with Davis and Thomson and now you can see he needs help in the centre since Ferguson returned and he look lost! And Adam offers nothing on the left to assist.

Hemdani strolled games for us and can understand his frustration.

Sorry but i stand by my first post 100%. - Barry Who!!!

He was totally anonymous today. Very disappointing as today's game is exactly the sort of match we'll never win unless the big-game players step up and influence the match. He's been under par for the majority of his matches he's played for a couple of years now, but what's the answer?

EHHHHHH!! Didnt you just watch that game?? Did you see Ferguson??? He has been rank for 2 years now!!

Mendes started well at Rangers with Davis and Thomson and now you can see he needs help in the centre since Ferguson returned and he look lost! And Adam offers nothing on the left to assist.

Hemdani strolled games for us and can understand his frustration.

Sorry but i stand by my first post 100%. - Barry Who!!!

Aye I watched the game, did you ?,to try and use todays performance to get at BF is wrong IMO,when was the last time you seen Mendes have a good game?,and yet he has been an ever present in the team :confused:

Aye I watched the game, did you ?,to try and use todays performance to get at BF is wrong IMO,when was the last time you seen Mendes have a good game?,and yet he has been an ever present in the team :confused:

Yeah i watched - we both agreed (and other posters) that Ferguson was not at the races - so your point is?

Im not blaming Ferguson as much as im blaming WS! WS said he will play when he came back. He should have been eased in and in pecking order.

Mendes has struggled since Ferguson returned - coincidence?? Yet Mendes still looks like he has a great touch and pass! He needs a Stuart McCall / Spackman type player to help him - ie Thomson! Possibly Edu? Or i think Hemdani would work will with him.

barry ferguson was utterly horrible today. completely disgraceful. loose passing, looks overweight. far too similar to mendez and even less involved. too hasty laying too much at his door though.

That is exactly my point Barry,I agree BF has been poor for a while now and needs to play better,but nobody can argue the fact that Mendes has been terrible,I mean I really am struggling to remember the last good game he played, the piggery aside :confused:

The blame of this defeat lies squarely at walters smiths door step his tactics were a joke we play a 4-4-2 against a 4-1-4-1 its no wonder our midfield did,nt get a look in today and the service to the front two was nothing short of shocking...

it wasn't all Barry's fault which I think Ian is getting at, the others were a disgrace also.

I would not play mendes and Barry together again but we all know as long as WS is there Barry will be captain and first pick...........