Premier League Predictions

Well all the pundits from yesterday and today have been wrong so far then, even Dermott Gallagher who was a guest just an hours ago with Richard Keys and Andy Gray. Every proffesional I have heard since the incident has agreed it was and should have been a fould and sending off.

The ref got it wrong big time in the Sunderland v Wesham game too, Stonewal penalty denied and a sending off and freekick from just outside the box before WH took the lead. Proved it would have been difficult for the ref to see and 'possibly' the linesman, but these things happen.

It's ok if the luck goes in the Hammers favour is is ;):D

(tbh i thought 1st half Sunderland should have had two or 3 with at least one penalty. West Ham did play some very nice footy though even if a little fortunate with the deflection for the goal (would Liverpool have been jammy?)

2nd half was more even an both played some good stuff without actually threatening seriously. (not slept in 3 days so memory could be hazy)

TBH mate i only saw the first 25 mins as i fell asleep...this extra hour time difference when the clocks change buggars up the footy a bit. The goal did take a big deflection though.

And yet again the Hammers did play some good football. As I said yesterday this is a good thing that we could take off on a winning run..or it could be a bad thing as what happens if we start to play bad.

Liverpool next week - banker 3 points for the Hammers again though :box:

Liverpool next week - banker 3 points for the Hammers again though :box:

Small wager? same as Craig on head to heads, wouldn't put you in the position of betting on who comes further in cups and the league ;)

I think me an Craig have #25 on head to heads....

Small wager? same as Craig on head to heads, wouldn't put you in the position of betting on who comes further in cups and the league ;)

I think me an Craig have #25 on head to heads....

Its at Anfield i think. So may have a handicap wager giving West Ham a goal head start or something long that lines

Another good game on the cards tonight with Wigan playing Everton. With the league being so close you can jump about 5 places with a win.

I dont want Everton to pull away in 6th place but the relegation battle is going to be close this year so mabe its best if Wigan start losing more.

At this monent Id only say West Brom will go down, after that its 2 from a lisy of teams.