Walcott was beginning to have massive influences on Arsenal and England games recently. The thing with fat Frank Lampard and Stevie 'the diver' Gerrard, England don't miss them when 1 or both don't play. When Walcott plays I think he brings that wee bit of pace, skill and directness to the team.

Who mentioned about standard? I was on about current form and i clearly said what he has done THIS YEAR for England is better than the rest. Lampard gets booed by his own fans because he is that poor for England. Gerrard hasnt performed for England anything like he does for Liverpool.

Week in week out in the Premier League those guys mentioned are a better standard - nobody will deny that...but for England this year and on current International for Walcott is a bigger loss IMO

They've played 6 games this year.......Walcott 4.

Walcott of course took the headlines in the Croatia game and rightly so.

Frank IMO played the better in the Kazakhstan game than walcott.

Gerrard and Lampard were better than Walcott against Belarus IMO.

Walcott wasn't any better than them against andorra IMO......

Rio and Gerrard have scored in these games also......

Going by the Croatia game walcott is a loss but he never done much in his last game to say he is on better form than the others IMO.

Sorry Ross but you seem to be contradicing yourself.

Put Walcotton the right, in place of who? He cant play in the middle cos there are far better players for that position. Wright Phillips has more reason to get a start on the right than Walcott.

Jon your just looking for an argument. How can i be contradicing myself? Ive already said id have him on the right and drop Lampard leaving Gerrard, Carrick and 1 from J Cole/A Young/ Agbonlahor on the left.

Lampard and Gerrard cant play together due to the media blabbing on about it and not having a manager who knows how to play them. But when both have played without the other they are better.

SWP ahead of Walcotton??? Thats so anti Arsenal it makes Spurs fans want a season ticket at Emirates.

Not sure why Im looking for an argument Gribz.

None of you have came up with a better response/reply than Johnnyk as to the rights and wrongs. His reply/reasoning best explains my point of view than the other few of you Im afraid.