Walcott is good and an important player but is no way such a loss of the players I mentioned. Just my opinion and nothing to do with my dislike of Arsenal.

Put it this way, at this moment in time who would you put on your team sheet first, Walcott, Gerrard, Lampard or Ferdinand?

Jon, Walcott has done more for England this year than that 3 put together

Why, because he got a hat-trick in one game? I said he was a good player, no doubt about that, but is nowhere near as good YET as the players I mentioned.

Take off your fuckin gooner tinted blinkers mate! (yet I get the hard time for all things Arsenal or Wenger)

Why, because he got a hat-trick in one game? I said he was a good player, no doubt about that, but is nowhere near as good YET as the players I mentioned.

Take off your fuckin gooner tinted blinkers mate! (yet I get the hard time for all things Arsenal or Wenger)

One hattrick and another great performance out beats the other 3. gerrand and lampard have been bouff for England this year.

Gooner blinkers??? Im a Hammer remember! :fish:

So you would put Walcott on your teamsheet before Lampard and Gerard?

Blinkered because you are blind in your argument!

Yeah, id put Walcott on the right and drop lampard so Carrick and Gerrard were in the centre. I prefer players on form players rather than playing people with a reputation.

Blind in the argument? Dont get this.

Walcot is a good player and a great prospect, he's done well in a few games for them but nowhere near the standard of the other players mentioned, can't believe anyone can even think that TBO...........

Who mentioned about standard? I was on about current form and i clearly said what he has done THIS YEAR for England is better than the rest. Lampard gets booed by his own fans because he is that poor for England. Gerrard hasnt performed for England anything like he does for Liverpool.

Week in week out in the Premier League those guys mentioned are a better standard - nobody will deny that...but for England this year and on current International for Walcott is a bigger loss IMO

Sorry Ross but you seem to be contradicing yourself.

Put Walcotton the right, in place of who? He cant play in the middle cos there are far better players for that position. Wright Phillips has more reason to get a start on the right than Walcott.