Loan move for Burke

Couldn't give a toss about Burke. He's had loads of chances and never took them since he signed that big contract. He's a waste of space! As for Smith, if a loan move will get him back into our 1st team then he should go for it.

Don't know anything about Shinnie other than he was baws in FM08. :P

Agree with Gav, get Smith first team football somewhere if it can help him.

Dont know about Shinnie.

And as Gav says get rid of Burke - total waste of space who is no longer a promising youngster. He has been inconsistant and lightweight for about 6 years now so that says something.

i think it would be a good move.

burke's biggest problem is his tendency to get injured. he has looked exciting when he's played, and in several european games he's been our most dangerous player. he needs a big, big, run of games if he's ever to get past his injury-proneness and turn into a decent, consistent, mature player. he's not going to get that at us - but a loan move cant hurt us. if it slightly eases the wage bill, gets him match fitness and puts him in the shop window, everyone wins. it would be a good move i think.

Absolutely pointless putting Burke out on loan. If he ahsn't made the grade now, he never will.

no its a good move by the club actually. gets him off the wage bill for the remainder of his contract.

I hope smith impresses where ever he goes. I would love to see him back at the club in the first team but I think this will see him ply his trade elsewhere in the future.