Premier League Weekend

Another big weekend, which will see the bookies collect another few tenners from me.

Arsenal v Aston Villa - Villa deserved to win here last season but Arsenal nicked a draw. Villa were flying until they lost there last 2 league games. Arsenal have 2 great wins following a run of 3 without a win, the youngsters were awesome against Wigan in midweek

2-0 Arsenal

Blackburn v Sunderland - Blackburn won at Sunderland in midweek in the league cup. I fancy a reverse here and a Sunderland win. Il be putting some cash on that.

Blackburn 0-1 Sunderland

Bolton v Liverpool - Liverpools luck has to run out sometime and they were well beaten by Spurs in midweek. Bolton are all of a sudden mid table and being tough to score against again.

Bolton 1-1 Liverpool

Fulham v Tottenham - 2 inform teams. Fulham are good at home and Spurs are the form team at the moment. It will be a tight london derby but I can see Spurs coming out on top.

Fulham 1-2 Tottenham

Man Utd v Stoke - Man Utd will be loving the fixture list this weekend as they have the easiest game in the top 4.

Man Utd 4-0 Stoke

Newcastle v Wigan - Not exactly an attractive game on paper but it could be a decent game. Wigan will have a go but Newcastle are improving slightly and need to crawl up the league. I have a sneaky feeling Wigan will get something.

Newcastle 0-0 Wigan

West Brom v Chelsea - West Brom will be relying on there home form to keep them up but they might aswell rule this one out. Chelsea are just too strong in every department

West Brom 0-3 Chelsea

West Ham v Portsmouth - Battle of the the 2 teams which could end up in a relegation fight. West Ham are in free fall after 5 successive defeats yet they are playing good football which is a bad sign. Pompey got a great win at Sunderland last week but are still gomsmacked by Redknapps departure which has been followed by Joe Jordan. West Ham have to stop the poor run.

West Ham 2-1 Portsmouth

Everton v Middlesboro - Boro won at Villa park last week and are now in the top half which is where the deserve to be with there performances. Everton have turned the corner after a poor start. This could be a cracking game.

Everton 2-2 Middlesboro

Hull v Man City - Hull have came back down to earth with a few defeats in a row but they have had very tough games in that time. Man City are in poor form despite the money behind them and Mark Hughes will be under pressure if they dont win this.

Hull 1-2 Man City

Arsenal's league campaign is definitely over after that result. Cue Jon and his usual gloating pish ! Regardless, Liverpool won't win it either and no-one remembers second !

Liverpool have had all the luck this season.

Arsenal need a Viera type player and also a Tony Adams type at the back. Almunia isn't that good either. Have been surprised with Liverpool. I know it's still early days, but I thought they would have faltered by now.

Yeah Arsenal need a more solid spine. A better keeper, a proper no nonsense centre half and a midfielder who does all the dirty work.

They will never gain 9 points on Chelsea now as at this rate they will lose another 5 or 6 games this season.

I thought a few results against Hull, Spurs and Stoke would kick them on but its going the other way. Fair play to Villa btw they deserved that.

Liverpools luck will run out soon and Man U will eventually get passed them