UEFA to Probe Pitch Invader

Celtic and their stewarding company really need to be taken to task for this...

Not only do people appear to be able to throw things without punishment, they can now run on the pitch and remonstrate with or assault players.

I would have some sympathy for them if they had tried their utmost to clamp down on this but - as with their 'political' chanting; they don't.

Well said, Frankie. It's not the fact that one fan was an idiot that is poor, it's that they never seem to do anything about it, then brush it under the carpet, and finally try to make people forget about it by continually banging the drum about the myth of "Celtic fans' impeccable record."

...seems the pitch invader was every inch the stereotype too....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7714241.stm

...or am I not allowed to say that any more :)

Anyone notice that the beeb article headline begins with 'Teenager'??? Call me paranoid, but it seems like they're subtly trying to play it down by insinuating that this was a kid or something. The guy was 19. Going by the Mhanks breeding records... by all accounts he could have 3 or at an illegal push, four children by now. :ffs: