Thay can play lovely football yeah, of course they can. Anyone can see that, BUT, when was the last time they won anything? You say Liverpool have been lucky this season but how many games is that that Arsenal have snatched a draw or a winner at the close of a game (I honestly dont know how many but remember 2 i think)

Thay can play lovely football yeah, of course they can. Anyone can see that, BUT, when was the last time they won anything? You say Liverpool have been lucky this season but how many games is that that Arsenal have snatched a draw or a winner at the close of a game (I honestly dont know how many but remember 2 i think)

The difference is Arsenal have dicated the game and practicall thrown it away. Whilst Liverpool are the opposite - they nick something.

They certainly didn't knick anything against Chelsea. They been fortunate yeah, even lucky. Some might say they have just dug in and got the result that matters, something Arsenal havent done!

The thing that impressed me tonight was them getting the 3 points coming after the Chelsea result. They slipped up the last time, when they beat manU then lost 2 silly points against Stoke!