Why exactly were they jammy? A mate watched it upstairs and said it was all Liverpool, goes with what I have read about the game too so not sure how they are jammy?

Spurs under Redknapp will be safe I think and do seem rejuvinated. I don't think Liverpool will concede the goals that Arsenal did tonight though and tbh they dont look like losing at the moment so I'm hoping for a win....

They needed a penalty to get them 3 points, they just seem to have luck on there side right now but it will run out.

I agree about Spurs, they have been saved by getting Redknapp or they were down for sure.

So your saying depite beingi in total control of the game that they definitely would not have scored in the remaining 15 minutes?

It's not just LIverpool that have been doing that mate.....

Are you saying they would have scored in the last 15 mins? I dont know but it was looking like a draw.

Granted others teams get luck but Liverpool have been lucky in about 5 games this season already

I'm sure that most pundits have said that all the top teams make there own luck and have been referring to Manu, Arsenal, Chelsea with this reference.

They didn't need to score as it turns out because of the penalty. C'mon Gribz, would it really hurt that much to give them a little credit ;)

I am actually given them credit for winning games that they would normally have lost or drew, plus beating Man Utd and Chelsea...but at the same time they were lucky against Sunderland, Middlesboro and Wigan.

If they are still top of the league after the busy Christmas period then il say they have a chance.

I see Chelsea winning it aswell, but id say Arsenal would be bankers if they didnt shoot themselves in the foot all the time.

But all we can ask for is an entertaining race. Man U still have a bit of work to do but they have time on there side, its ok saying they have a game in hand, but they still need to win it

Sorry Gribz and nothing against Arsenal but I would place Chelsea and ManU as far stronger than Arsenal and would see both of them finishing higher than them. IMO they have the 2 strongest squads in the EPL.

Time will tell with Liverpool but 18 years is far too long to go without even being serious title contenders.

Arsenal are unplayable when they click and last season they played Man U @ Old Trafford and Chelsea @ Stamford Bridge off the park until they took the lead, then panic kicked in and they ended up throwing leads away. The problem is there style of play is too good.