Boyd impressed again tonight

Will let Gribz and pete lead the praise tonight.

Today whether he produces the allround performance of the hamilton games is irrelevant as he's won the game in the opening 20 minutes :D

No problem i have always said if Boyd ups his game then he will be first choice. He has upped his game so i will have no problem praising him.

I will still say i do not want a player in the team who does sweet fa but score a few goals.

Yes lets just play 11 poachers:rolleyes:

where have i ever said that???

a team compliments each other, boyd is the best scorer we have, miller works his socks off as does nacho...........it's a team game and as i've said so many times you need someone to score goals to win games and boyd always does that ;)

where have i ever said that???

a team compliments each other, boyd is the best scorer we have, miller works his socks off as does nacho...........it's a team game and as i've said so many times you need someone to score goals to win games and boyd always does that ;)

Did the lazy Boyd compliment the team? I, Walter smith, George Burley and many supporters didn't think so. A Boyd who is fighting and working his socks off for his position at this moment, is certainly pushing the right buttons.