Chelski vs Liverpool

Just need West Ham to beat Arsenal now and work aside, will be a perfect day for me ;)

Fuck you asshole. :box:

The result was never in doubt at SB, Chelski were terrible and they never deserved anything from the game today. Carragher was absolutely fantastic today. He's more valuable to Liverpool than Gerrard.

I've always said that Carra was one of the mainstays of the team and probably the most underrated CB in any of the last however many years with the national team! IMO he is just as good as any of the other CB's they have used.

Indespensible for Liverpool !

Serious question - why do you hate Arsenal so much Jon ?

Glad Liverpool won to break that record. Also helps Man U & Arsenal back into things (as I still think Pool are more likely to drop points than Chelsea).

Liverpool are definite contenders this year if they can keep their run of luck going.

I don't hate Arsenal, cant argue with the way they play football either. Over the passed I have hated the way Wenger and his players have defended there wrong actions whilst bemoaning others of the same thing. Cant remember all the specific times, just went right off them after that. Never liked Manu either just as much but again, cant fault the way they have played football.

Hopefully liverpool will keep it up, I doubt it will alst for the entire season, but then why not? They must surely have a new stronger belief in themselves now. If they keep stringing the results together........well, not getting that far ahead ;)