FC Twente- Real Racing Club Santander

Got a freebie ticket for this game tonight so i am going to have some Euro excitement this year. The Grolsch Feste( Twente stadium) has just had a new tier added to it,so i am looking forward to seeing it. I Would prefer to be watching Rangers on the telly but shit happens.

I will try and get some good pics to post later on my stadium tour of Europe.;)

Sorry for this late reply but i feel i do have to mention this again. First of all i have never been to a game where the fans sung from start to finish. It was not always high-tech songs and sometimes just olay olay, olay, Fc Twente but the difference was, almost the whole crowd joined in.(At least within my range) They had a set of about 10 drummers in what they call the P section(Utra's) and they keep going from the first to the last minute and seem to pick the songs to be sung. At one point they had one song where a few thousand on the long side started singing. Not much i thought.At the end, then the drums and the whole stadium seemed to kick in with the same song. The crescendo stopped and the small group then took over, again at the end, the whole stadium kicked in again, this happened about 4 times i was really impressed and it was obviously arranged.(Small, crescendo, Small, crescendo) And hey, not one song about the hate of another club, just about their love of FC Twente.

The atmosphere was fantastic! The football well that is another story.

When i left Glasgow to come to Holland i wanted to carry on going to football as i had done with Rangers. Unfortunately i just can't get into that chess-board football. Give me Scottish football any day.

As for strikers that do nothing, then Blaise N'kovu must take the biscuit for me. If i watched that guy every week i would have pulled my hair out years ago.

Twente scored early on and that was virtually end of game. Football crap,atmosphere 200%.