Alex Rae punted from Dundee

Just heard that Alex Rae has been sacked from Dundee, not surprising really as by all accounts they've been gash and really struggled to score goals all season.

Gordon Chisholm/Billy Dodds combination to succeed?

Still only 6 points off top spot :confused:

They have had a few injury problems too, so pretty strange, would have thought that they'd have given him up till nearer Christmas.

Guest daviesmithsbookie

Do you think Gordon Chisholm will leave Queen of the South?

They are doing really well and the Dundee job seems to be something of a poisoned chalice.

Dundee have their stadium for the SPL and have a bigger fan base so he may be temped by that but it'll probably come down to �£. Although it would take a lot of �£ to make me move to Dundee.

Dundee have their stadium for the SPL and have a bigger fan base so he may be temped by that but it'll probably come down to �£. Although it would take a lot of �£ to make me move to Dundee.

Coming from Dingwall, that is some statement or did you just mean the football team ? ;):D

Coming from Dingwall, that is some statement or did you just mean the football team ? :D

Fair shout, but i moved away from Dingwall a few years ago :flash:

I pop back for a beer with Hurlock now and again though :onetoomany:but i try not to go back too often :yawn: