Gersnet Competition - Win a Copy of 'One Ginger Pele'

In conjunction with our friends at New Holland Publishers, we have a couple of copies of the following wee book available to win.

One Ginger Pele!: Football's Funniest Songs and Chants

One ginger PelÃ?©, there’s only one ginger PelÃ?©!

As the Tottenham supporters who came up with that one – sung to their ginger centre-back Gary Doherty – know, the devoted football fan is the 12th man for their team and can make the crucial difference between wining or losing with their vocal support. Saturday afternoons just wouldn’t be the same without hearing chants being sung from the terraces of football clubs across Britain and this hilarious new book from Chris Parker contains over 180 of the cleverest, wittiest and most downright hilarious examples of football chants from clubs all over the country.

From teams such as Windsor and Eton FC and Bishops Stortford, right through to the giants like Chelsea and Manchester United, One Ginger Pel�© contains the most up-to-date chants from the English and Scottish Leagues along with the best chants to poke fun at mascots, other teams, fans and the constantly frustrating figure of the referee. With chapters that include Your Favourite Players, The Players You Love to Hate, The Managers and Great Comebacks, the chants cover every aspect of the modern game to get your blood pumping and spur your team on to victory.

As Swiss defender Bernt Haas found out when he joined West Brom and the Baggies started singing, ‘Bernt Haas, I’ve gone and Bernt my Haas,’ for sharp wit and funny comebacks, you can’t beat a good football chant and One Ginger PelÃ?© is packed with chants to make you blush, laugh and cry.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/One-Ginger-Pele-Footballs-Funniest/dp/1847732526

To win, just tell us who scored Rangers' first SPL goal this season - pm me with your answer and you'll be entered into the draw to win one of the books!

Entries accepted until midnight on Sunday 12th October. Admin decision is final.

:cheers:

Congratulations guys.

Did it get any busier Frankie, hopefully next time a few more will join in to try and win. Is a great idea.

We got a a fair amount of entries - expected a few more but I guess with it not being a Rangers book per se, interest isn't as great...

:)