Celtic Away Record in CL

Bin Laden has released a TV message today to prove he is still alive. He states in the message that Celtic had a shite away game in the Champions League on Tuesday. British Intelligence have dismissed it, saying "It could have been recorded anytime in the last 10 years...."

Bin Laden has released a TV message today to prove he is still alive. He states in the message that Celtic had a shite away game in the Champions League on Tuesday. British Intelligence have dismissed it, saying "It could have been recorded anytime in the last 10 years...."

Heard it before, still good though :)

The credit crisis is over. The USA delayed the bail out proposal by 25 hours as they required guarantess, so Congress agreed to a $700 billion bet on Villareal to beat Celtic at Ladbrokes. World saved.

MAY THE AWAY DAY FAMINE CONTINUE !!! :flipa:

I think thats a classic :D Have heard similar before but that made me chuckle I have to say

I was told that their last away Champions League victory was back in the mid eighties, that is not including qualifying rounds and going back to the European Cup days.

Does anyone know if this is true?

I'd fancy their last away European Cup/CL win was this game:

European Cup Shamrock R 0-1 Celtic 17-09-1986

PS: They did beat MTK away in 2003/04 in the 2nd CL Qualifying Round which I guess doesn't count under your criteria... ;)