Scotlnad v Argentina

SCOTLAND TO PLAY ARGENTINA AT HAMPDEN

The Scottish FA today confirmed that they have secured a deal to play Argentina at Hampden in a Tennent's International Challenge match on Wednesday November 19th this year.

Following extensive negotiations between the two parties, the ticket prices have been set at the same level as the forthcoming World Cup Qualifying Match against Norway. This being a significant improvement on the prices that were suggested when the prospect of the match was first discussed earlier this year.

The prices are:- Adults �£25, �£30 and �£35. Family �£18/�£10.

Details of how supporters will be able to purchase tickets will be made available in due course.

Scottish FA Chief Executive Gordon Smith said today:-

"I am delighted that we have managed to strike a deal to bring Argentina to Scotland. When we were speaking to the representatives, it was clear that the Argentinians wanted to play us and were just as excited as we were about a match at Hampden.

We are very pleased that we will be able to put on the game at a pricing structure that will appeal to fans. "We want Scotland fans to see the players pit themselves against the best in the world and there are few teams better than Argentina. This is going to be a great match and a fantastic occasion and I know that George and the team will put on a show that will do the country proud."

National Coach George Burley said:-

"We cannot wait to test ourselves against one of the best teams in the world and look forward to our fans giving the Argentinians a great Scottish Hampden welcome when they come here in November."

Should be good

Considering i am mising the Norway game as i go on holiday on the 10th October, so sold my ticket to my mate, will be looking forward to this game. School, home, booze, train, game :D Love Scotland games

Although i will always support Scotland and will do everything to try and get the game on the telly, i am afraid i find International weekends a pain in the ass.

Why can't we play internationals on a Wednesday night like the old days and leave a Saturday for the Gers.