UEFA deem 'Huns' acceptable

Guest damien

Murray only gets involved when it's a personal attack on him. There has been no such attack, so he won't get involved.

I'm sure Bain cleared his statements with Murray, but there has been nothing in the press which would prompt Murray (and probably Bain) to get drawn in, which is probaly what Lawwell (through Reid and the BBC, and other Rangers haters such as Ewing Grahame) is trying to provoke.

Hold up..... Reid can't have this both ways.

I quote Reid himself : "Few of those who sing this song will have stopped to think that famine is non-sectarian and the millions of people who died or were forced into mass emigration - some of them to Scotland - were from all faiths and traditions within Ireland"

So he is actually saying that 1) famine is non-sectarian and 2) those immigrants were from all faiths and traditions.

My question therefore is that if the "problem" in the song is that line "the famine is over, why don't you go home" then he himself by his own statement is saying that it is NOT sectarian.

exactly !!!

:cheers:

exactly !!!

:cheers:

Their is only one race that is "The Human Race" also does Reid not have his Phd in History ? so should know the difference as the Irish, of which I descend, are not a Race.

Their is only one race that is "The Human Race" also does Reid not have his Phd in History ? so should know the difference as the Irish, of which I descend, are not a Race.

Yikes, ah dinnie noh whit tae say ken?

There is nothing in the press ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/7619406.stm

I do think that he has to follow up on this don'tya.

I'll repeat my last post.

"Murray only gets involved when it's a personal attack on him. There has been no such attack, so he won't get involved.

I'm sure Bain cleared his statements with Murray, but there has been nothing in the press which would prompt Murray (and probably Bain) to get drawn in."

Whether or not I feel that they should get involved isn't the point I'm getting at. They made their statement, (the one referred to in your BBC link) and that's it. That will be all we will get. They will not respond in any other way.

Legally it would be possible to be racist against the Irish.